Saturday, May 31, 2008



It's now time to talk about Canada:

Canada is quite a impressive country, at least it was for me. Despite the fact that it is in North America, the country's customs and even atmosphere resemble those from Europe.
Please, keep in mind that I have not been in the Northern areas of the United States, so I'm not aware whether in reality Canada has a lot in common with the northern region. What I do know is that the southern part of the United States and Canada are completely different.
Perhaps, because I like the cold, I find the country's weather to be perfect, with strong contrasts between winter and summer.
The country has a lot to offer: Great nightlife, great cuisine and even better lifestyle. Though life there can get a little expensive, I think those who can can afford it, find in Canada the perfect home.
The winters next to a fireplace can be magical, and excursions to the Niagara Falls, in the border of Ontario with New York, are a must. The view is fabulous!
Hotels there can get a little expensive, but there is something for everyone: for those who like luxury traveling, and for those, like me, who have enough with a bed to sleep!
A week in Canada can be an invaluable experience. Two weeks in the country and you many not want to leave!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYou-TFY
SoSuechtig